View Single Post
Old 12-15-2008, 08:58 AM   #1
Bezen
Registered Users

My Mood:
Talk me back into it

So I EC with DD. We started around 4 months. I think we had a catch on the first day we tried. From day one she was an easy ECer. She wasn't ever 100% diaper free (i didn't try) but all poops were on the potty from about 9 months on. The first day we tried - I saw her pee out of her diaper so I said "did you go peepee?" and then from then on if I put her on the potty and said peepee she would go. It was that easy. I got really spoiled.

Well DD had a big regression when DS was born. She was pretty much wearing diapers all the time but using the potty except for naps and nighttime. When Miles was born, she started using her diaper all.the.time. She will wait until I need to take Miles to nurse down for a nap and poop in her diaper while I'm out of the room. She does it on purpose, obviously. Even if I potty her right before she will hold it. *sigh* i'm not pushing her on the issue but we do potty before every diaper change. Oh, and if I put her in panties she just pees or poops in them like a diaper.

Anyway, so I somewhat reluctantly dragged the potty out for DS and after 2 months have not caught a single drop of pee. I'm kind of ready to give up but frankly am lured by the memory of all that pooping DD did in the potty. It's so much easier. Help inspire me again or give me some tips or SOMETHING.

Last edited by Bezen; 12-15-2008 at 08:59 AM.
Bezen is offline   Reply With Quote