View Single Post
Old 12-16-2008, 12:04 PM   #39
raelynn
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Top ten reasons not to circumcise your son

I am shocked by some of the pro-circ posts in this thread. This is not a debate thread. It is an informational and educational thread.

How many people would go into a "Top 10 reasons to breastfeed your baby" thread and say "I gave my kid formula and coke in a bottle and they were just fine, so quit trying to push your beliefs on others." This isn't about pushing our "beliefs." Infant circumcision is not recommended by ANY medical association, including the AAP. Therefore, it is the pro-circ'ers on this thread who have "beliefs" about RIC, because the information presented in this thread is factual.

When you know better, you do better. And your circ'ed sons may not be "just fine." My DH was "just fine" until he was a bit older and needed excruciatingly painful surgery to correct meatal stenosis at the age of 14 (meatal stenosis ONLY occurs in circumcised boys/men).

I've earned $75 with Swagbucks AND I've lost 108.8lbs ISO MM Poppies
raelynn is offline   Reply With Quote