Thread: Bad appointment
View Single Post
Old 05-23-2006, 07:32 PM   #1
prissygirls
Registered Users
seller

Bad appointment

Okay so I was all excited about my first appointment with the Dr. today. My appointment was at 10:30, the girls were not allowed to go outside because they would get totally dirty. So we were bored all morning we leave at 10:00 to make the appointment a little early to fill out paper work. So need less to say, it did not go my way. They did not even call my name to fill out the paper work until 11:30!!!! Mind you I have my two girls with me who are 3 and 2. I was highly PO'd. They call me back around 11:45. Then they do an ultrasound after I said that it was to early to see anything, and they saw nothing! So they move me to a different room and the nurse/something or other who is to see me instead of my dr comes in. She says well I do not see anything in the ultrasounds so you might not be preg. or it is just to early to see anything. I am like you think I am not preg. She wanted me to do some blood work that I had done last week. So I told her, I just had three tests done that said I was preg and that my HcG levels were fine. She then actually looks at my chart and was like oh yeah Well then you should be fine, come back in two weeks for another ultrasound. Why, I will only be 7 weeks then? I just do not understand dr. This appointment was a total waste of my time. I am seriously considering going to a midwive and never going back!
prissygirls is offline   Reply With Quote