Shanna
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: MONTANA

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpeama View Post
Hi I am Tammy and I live in the Billings Area. I am Mama to Bridget almost 4 who refuses to potty train and Anastasia my almost 15 month old Chunky Monkey who wears 24 mo is 37" and 28lbs. For comparison Bridget wears 4T and is 39.5" and 30lbs. I am fairly new to cloth diapering just having gotten my shipment of blueberries from the miracle diapers program in mid November and have used gdiapers since April 08. Anastasia has an allergy to all but the hypoallergenic sposies which are expensive. I would love to find a cloth diaper that is not soaked as soon as she pees. I am using gerber prefolds and the birdseye flats stuffed in the blueberries during the day time but am ending up changing her clothes with every diaper change. I change her every 2-2.5 hours.

Tammy

Hi Tammy! Although we're a couple hours out of Billings, I feel like a resident as much as we're there, You might want to try some microfiber towels as inserts. There's pretty cheap and absorb waaaaaaaay more then the gerbers. Even the good prefolds need an insert in our home. You can get mf towels in the auto section of walmart or target OR Billings Costco has a giant pack for only $15 as long as you don't mind yellow. Prewash those puppies a few times, and I'll bet you'll be much happier with their absorbency

Shanna is offline   Reply With Quote