View Single Post
Old 01-10-2009, 06:43 PM   #3
Harmony96
Administrator
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Master Sticky - everything you wanted to know about posting in the WAHM forums

So just how can I gain access to post in this forum?

To request approval to the WAHM group, go to your User CP. Once in your CP, scroll towards the bottom and click on "Group Memberships" on the left. Here you will be able to request approval.

Approval isn't instant, members of the Mod Team manually approve requests, so please be patient. To be approved, applicants must have:

60 posts in non-FSOT areas of the forum and been here 60 days AND 5 positive i-trader feedback or 5 positive on another site within the last 360-days
-- but if it appears your only posts are in the WAHM area, we may ask you to show more participation, or remove you from the group. You may also be removed from the group for inactivity across the forums. Inactivity is defined as making less then 45 posts in a calendar year.

You will get a PM to let you know if you are approved or denied.
Andrea, child of God, wife of Tim, charting, sewing and authoring mama of L, B, ^i^ J, J, and #5 due in November!
I'm an Independent Younique Presenter. Come see natural-based skin care and 3D Fiber Lash mascara!
Join my team. Get paid daily, starting as soon as 24 hours after sign-up!

Last edited by Fishie Kisses; 02-05-2014 at 01:17 PM.
Harmony96 is offline   Reply With Quote