View Single Post
Old 01-30-2009, 11:30 AM   #1
shortcake2386
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
need an easy recipe.....UPDATE POST 1

we dont at red meat. dh can grab chicken on the way home and we have ground turkey. we also have potatoes, carrots, celery, tomatoes, cheese, lettuce, noodles, rice, cream of everything soups, onion soup mix, ranch dressing mix.......maybe a casserole??? i just need something that doesnt have a ton of steps bc i fractured my foot and ankle monday and cant walk yet. but we really cant order in again(mainly bc its never really good, kwim?) so someone help me be creative....we also have frozen veggies and canned veggies. 5 hours til dinner time so soup is possible also.....any ideas??? thanks

UPDATE:
ok i got the big poy and threw in a few cans of chicken broth, some celery, onion, garlic, canned tomatoes, tomato sauce, a can of rotel and i peeled and diced some potatoes...oh and some frozen lima beans(dd likes them). i also browned the turkey and threw that in....it smells great should i add rice or noodles?
JoAnna,wife to my first love Michael and SAHM to Mackenzie Grace(7 years), Makaela Lynn(5years),^^Meaghan Elise^^ born sleeping July 18, 2009. and Malakai Vincent(3 years) and Mackenna Kate(1year)and one DOG
NEW trainer testers MotherGoose Designs ETSY store "Green co-ops" shoeszoos, diapers,squeeze pops

Last edited by shortcake2386; 01-30-2009 at 01:46 PM.
shortcake2386 is offline   Reply With Quote