Re: Should my DD start school??
Unless you have concerns about her abilities to keep up - I would send her. If she were a boy I may consider waiting, since everything I've read says there is a much stronger benefit for boys - but making her wait a year for no other reason than you don't want to let go, may not prove a benefit to her if she is ready now. You don't want her to be forever bored with school work because she has already learned everything at home/pre-k/preschool. Then again DS is only 7 months old so I am years from making the decision myself!
- wife to Jay since 5/20/06
& Atticus 4/25/11