View Single Post
Old 02-01-2009, 09:59 AM   #10
mommyfrog
Registered Users

Re: Teething Necklaces??

Quote:
Originally Posted by herent View Post
My DS has one too. Ours is really short also. He wouldn't be able to get it to his mouth. We have the dark cherry color in the chip style as well and it's really beautiful I got it off ebay for $12.00 total it came from Lithiuania. The week before DS got his first tooth he had a bad rash on his face, I couldn't figure out what it was from, well I checked his mouth and his first tooth was popping through the skin, I put his necklace on for the first time and three hours later the rash was gone (no kidding). Everyone was also telling me that I shouldn't have him sleep in it, which I was, so I took it off and by the time morning came the rash was back!!! Put it on again and rash is gone and he always wears it. Everyone always asks about it too, they think it looks like a surfer necklace, and that he looks way cool in it. Three of DS cousins all have one now to we all love our necklaces.
I saw those, but was worried about buying one from another country. Did the whole transaction go well and was shipping pretty fast?
Jeanie, wife of Paul, mommy of Aurora-20 and married (5/23/94), Oliver-18 (12/27/95), Simon-15 (9/11/98), Savannah-14 (4/9/00), Harrison-11 (2/26/03), Genevieve-9 (2/24/05), and Sebastian-6 (4/24/08), Precious Baby Girl (lost 8/10), Magnus-(4/26/14)
mommyfrog is offline   Reply With Quote