Old 02-07-2009, 07:01 AM   #4
Mom2BabiesA&I
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: BSRB Chatter Weekend Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan View Post
Morning mamas! Lots to do today. I think my dad is coming over tomorrow and my house is a wreck. Cody room, bathroom, and floors all need cleaning.

Shannon- I think I would sell the house your in now before buying. Even if you had to do some major decluttering and maybe even storage. It could take a long time to sell with the market so bad. We are considering putting our house up for sale again this summer by owner. We listed it last summer and had it sold in 2 weeks. The buyers backed out of the contract on us at the last minute. Thankfully we hadn't started building our new house yet.
Yea we are in a unique situation though because a lot of people are looking to downsize into something the size/ price range we are selling and looking to sell stuff the size/price range we are looking in.

The other problem is this place needs some stuff done (paint, patched holes etc) that would require moving a whole mess of stuff (we are talking living room) and I just dont see how thats possible with the kids here...we dont have any other space to put them during the day so I dunno.

We are also giving thought to moving into a new house, fixing up this one and then renting it out while it is on the market so that way at least we can pay the mortgage with the rental $$...we were paying $40 a month less in rent just down the road for a house with one less bedroom and one less bathroom...

I dunno, lots of logistics