Old 02-07-2009, 07:25 AM   #20
iheartruiner
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: I Could Never Live Without Wool By My Side...Sat. Wool Lovers

Quote:
Originally Posted by bodiejake View Post
I am already up working on Woodland tale. I am getting ready for some stalking too.
I LOVE some WT.

Your hat is blocking, BTW. No pics yet, but it is a tiny bit short on my head, so I hope it fits yours. That's why I'm blocking it. Otherwise, it's a comfy ~20" circ & 6-6.5" deep.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Peach~ View Post
It took dh and I about 4 hours to put together the bunk bed we bought the girls from Ikea. He was raging because there are just pictures no words. We had to do it by trial and error before we finally got it right. It was well worth it considering I paid 99$ for the frame the would've cost about 200 elsewhere.
Yeah, that's why I hate it. I mean, what the heck is the big deal with putting TEXT on there?!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyeb View Post
I love that, if you don't mind my asking how much? We have a brand new ikea store only 30 minutes away. It would be perfect in my basement playroom!
It was $99 for the shelving unit + anywhere from $1-$5 for the bins. We ended up getting 8 or 9 bins for it, so I think it was about $130 total. Oh, and the holes for the wood grommets didn't line up but there's like, 100 screws, so I'm not worried about that.

GalleryBlogFan Page!
iheartruiner is offline   Reply With Quote