View Single Post
Old 02-08-2009, 07:13 AM   #6
plath
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: I stalk wool with a little help from my friends...(sunday)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cadensmama View Post
OH! and i finished my guppy creek clapotis last night but am now conisidering froggin back because it is a bit shorter then anticipated. but i don't know how i would pick up those dropped rows.

pics to come today

and i'm thinking of COing my Woodland Tale capris today...maybe
No help on picking up the dropped stitches, but can't wait to see pics. My clapotis I made a few years ago turned out a bit smaller than I'd hoped as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladybenz View Post
Great title!

Well, I finished the hubby's hat yesterday and gave it to him when he came home from work...and it looked really funny on him. it looks great on me though, so I guess I have a new hat. He has a crew cut and his ears stick out a bit, so I think I need something that is firmer and holds his ears down. I'll be cruising ravelry for ideas later.

Scrappies question--I'm collecting quite the pile of miniature yarn balls with all these FOs flying off the needles in the past couple of weeks. Soooo, I'm wondering how many colors you all typically use for scrappies? And someone had posted something about a dice-rolling method? Can you tell me more about that?
I usually use 5 or 6 colors, but it depends on how wide you want the stripes

Dd slept *wonderfully* last night. I really think the humidifier helped a lot. I managed to knit next to her in bed for a good 1 1/2 hours.
Here's pics of the skirty:

I'm almost done with the soaker part.
and here's a pic of the small flamingo longies I finished the other day:
Currently closed

plath is offline   Reply With Quote