View Single Post
Old 02-09-2009, 09:28 AM   #28
mom2piddle
Registered Users
seller

Re: B2B - Back to Basics Monday

morning! Got a ton done this morning....

this morning I:
nursed the baby at 5am, not sure why she is waking so early these days after going to bed sooo late

showered
folded 2 loads of laundry
got 4 kids ready and off to the bus
signed 3 agenda books and wrote 1 ltr to Kindergartener
nursed baby again
got her to daycare/went to work in time to make morning meeting

only the norm on the agenda for tonight other then run to the store and grab a gal of milk or 2...I need to do whatever needs to be done around the house, make dinner get the kids to bed on time! OH, and make sure that they do their V-day cards for school.

I love love love the girls new haircuts! It is so easy to brush their hair this morning! And they can brush it themselves! Maybe now it will get done more then once a week! I know I shouldn't laugh about the but if I don't I will I brush it and braid/ponytail 3 times a week and it usually stays like that for some until showers and then back up again....

For V-day I have to take the kids to my niece's 3rd b-day party at 2pm and then home, my bf and I will have a nice dinner (or maybe Chinese take out ) after they go to bed and that's about it...He threatened to work that day so that he doesn't have to go with us It is a 40 min drive or so to my sister's

WOTB: the baby left the house in a trifolded UB LL prem prefold and a raspberry PUL cover...that is the setup for daycare today....UB LL prem prefolds with PUL covers (raspberry, light blue and lavender) I always pack 3 just in case!