View Single Post
Old 02-10-2009, 07:50 AM   #17
starla79
Registered Users
seller

Re: BSRB Tuesday - YES its 4am..

Morning. I got my MCZ in the mail yesterday (woo hoo for fast shipping), but D didn't need a diaper change until later so i just threw it in the wash with the rest of the diapers. The print is nifty, I really like it now... i didn't like it before and then it kind of grew on me until i was like, okay, i need one of these now. I still swear i'm going to list a couple diapers, i just need to get off my lazy butt and take pictures and get them up.

Last night was... eh. D fought going to sleep for quite a while... finally conked out around 8? 8:30? And I went to bed at 9:30, so when he woke up at 12:30 to eat i actually had a few hours of sleep under my belt. Which made it much more tolerable when he woke up at 2:30, and then 3:30 and decided it was party time. He was probably up for a little while before then... just being fairly quiet. So i nursed him and Rob put him in his crib and came back to bed... we dozed on and off for about an hour (he was being so quiet! I couldn't believe it!) and then he started to throw a fit because oh yeah, it's the middle of the night and i'm tired. So he finally went back down at about 5, and then slept until 7:30. So at least i got two longer stretches of sleep and i don't feel too bad this morning.

Alaina, two words: Poo liners. I like the imse vimse ones. It'll catch 95-100% of the poo, and you can just flush them away. I wash the pee ones with the diapers and reuse them a few times, too.