View Single Post
Old 02-11-2009, 04:51 AM   #1
madeinjanuary
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
BSRB Why Me Wednesday...

this is me right now because Roan was doing all night from midnight til 3am! and I wanted to since i was not getting much needed but he finally got so tired he went to sleep a little after 3am. And woke up again at 5am. He finally went back to sleep and since now I can't for whatever reason here I am. (sigh)

Just putting this out there, the previews for this week went up and i know i said I was going to be on the wagon for awhile but SMURFS!! and POOH!! I must must MUST have those two. So I will enlist all the super stalking help I can get for tomm to score those. I liked the chip and dale one too but with it having pink rainbows and stars on it...DH would kill me if I put that on his boys.

I saw that a new SBish daily thread was started and a few of us bsrb mamas are over there too. I told myself do not go in there..you do not need any sbish fitteds or wool until you find the elusive pp tree, but I failed miserably and now I really want to try an sbish wool soaker and or pants. I'll stay away from the fitteds b/c we do not need another diaper I will however wait til my tax refund comes to buy one though.

I'm thinking of reducing the prices of the bsrb's i'm trying to sell just to get them out and get some pp to fund the two I want tomm. what are the chances they'll sell today? ;X

QOTD: tell me about where you live and why you love or hate it? or both...