Old 02-11-2009, 06:59 AM   #19
madeinjanuary
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: BSRB Why Me Wednesday...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nettie29 View Post
Just got back from the exercise class. I'm really enjoying it and am feeling a difference in my energy level only 2 weeks into it.
that is awesome! i can't get into exercising if my life depended on it. i'm soo lazy. my exercise is chasing around my toddler. ;X

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan View Post
Morning mamas! Carter slept like poo last night so now I'm tired. I've got cleaning to do today because dh has invited everyone he knows over tonight for the Duke vs. UNC game.

Tana- Sorry about the lack of sleep last night. I remember those nb days.

Sara- to you too! Hope x feels better.

Oh, and Tana, I'll help you stalk if I don't sell what I plan to list on FSOT today. I'll be after the pooh and another print I know she has that isn't previewing.
sorry carter didn't sleep well last night either. these kidlets..they need to learn to sleep! lol. but geez jordan..you have all the inside scoop don't you ;P now i'm curious what that other print is..and since you only have boys i know it must be boyish or gender neutral. lol ;X

Quote:
Originally Posted by serendipity10410 View Post

X has had some weird poops since vacation. I called the ped from Vegas at one point, because it was yellow and white and very runny and stinky But he seemed fine, so i did not worry too much. We got home last night, and he had a fever of 100.3. Not too high, but there nonetheless. I gave tylenol and went to bed. This morning, no fever, but again!! So, i am bringing him in at 1130 .
Only because i was hoping to get him back on-schedule today, and that is right around naptime

Anyone seen anything like this poop issue?
hmm no help about the poo, but i hope it's nothing and it's just some weird poo that will pass. keep us updated.