View Single Post
Old 01-13-2007, 10:16 AM   #20
ZooCrew10
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: big family moms....diff between DC#2-#3?

I went from 2 to 4 overnight practically (marriage DH who had custody of his kiddos)), then we added 3 more in quick order, and the DH's oldest moved in with us in 2005 making our number of kids up to 8. Comparing my single mom days of having 2 (then ages 3 and 7) it is much easier to have a bunch as they help each other out and always have a playmate. Even the younger three who are home every day play together and they are each 20 and 22 months apart (from ages 1-3 and 3-4.5 is what I am referring to). I agree with PP that once you get to this number, your mind is already gone so what the heck, add more! I get tickled when I meet a mom of a big family either IRL or online because FINALLY someone knows what it's like! It can be hard at times, but when they get older it gets easier as they can help you around the house more. The only downside I can think of is the noise level, it can get REALLY noisy in here if all ten of us are in the same general area and the kids are roughhousing as they like to do (throwing each other around, etc).
ZooCrew10 is offline   Reply With Quote