View Single Post
Old 02-11-2009, 07:36 AM   #16
maman08
Registered Users
seller

Re: B2B - Back to Basics Wet n' Wild Wednesday

Quote:
Originally Posted by beck2boys1girl View Post
I have no idea whats for dinner here....depends on how many of us are still puking

WOTB: medium old style fuzzi bunz under fleece jammies...he is really fussy today again

I have a few things that I have to get done and lots that I wanted to...but alas I don't think it will be very much with fussy butt today...

Question for ya...from yesterday...do wovens over time delevop pin holes? I made my prefitteds from woven diaper cuts t hat I already had...just wondering....

And has anyone used fleece succesfully in the summer months? Ie soakers and shorties....I missed out on all of my woolies being sick. 2 of them got sold to othes since I wasn't able to pay promptly...one of the others got traded and the last one didn't like my trade after seeing it....
I don't know about the woven prints and pin holes, and haven't used fleece in the summer before although I've heard that it can get hot. Probably less hot than PUL, though?

and sorry to hear that your LO is still feeling poorly.

maman08 is offline   Reply With Quote