Old 02-11-2009, 08:45 AM   #21
mamazluv
You know you want this.........
seller

My Mood:
Re: B2B - Back to Basics Wet n' Wild Wednesday

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragondance View Post
We have DSL-only from Qwest for $35/month, and our phone is Vonage over the DSL line so $28/month, no cell phones or TV. The cheapest for adding cable would bump it up to $99 for a short promo and then $115 and up a month. And we watch DVDs, and I'm starting to check out online TV, but not much.

I'm waiting for my debit card to show up...
we have cable internet for about $20. we just dropped cable tv and switched to dish. we have the "silver" package 4tv access and 2 of those are the dvr ones... i bickered a rate of $63 monthly for at least 2yrs... they wanted to go $100 and i said nm, i will call direct so after an hour on the phone, i got it. i am a tv junkie. i have to have the noise even if im not watching... i even go to sleep w it... and put on the sleep timer. and its our "candlelight" not very romantic, i know, but whatever....

i have some dyed pfs ready to be embellished, maybe i will get to it today... so far the egg salad incident hasnt reared its ugly head today.... but it was so good... would i be asking for trouble if i ate it again today???

i thought the wet and wild was refering to the weather... then i saw who started and thought no way they are having the same there as we are here in the midwest... it is super crappy and been raining all night. not good considering all the excess water with the snow melt... so a HUGE WET MUDDY MESS! i need to go to joanns to get a new crochet hook, i cant find my I anywhere i would have gone to walmart or meijer early this morning, but for one thing i dont really want to get the girls out in the rain, and the other thing is they dont carry the susan bates ones...

bbl, gotta go make koolaid