View Single Post
Old 02-16-2009, 09:45 PM   #205
mrsdi
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: BSRB Is it Monday already?

Oh, wow...I don't think there's any way I can totally catch up on what I've missed. I have read each and every post, but I know my limitations on catching up. Plus, in case you're not tired of my stupid computer woes, the desktop has its' own issues & I've been kicked off and error messaged about 20 times in the past 20 minutes.
I am taking these computer issues as a sign that I need to go to bed early tonight.

Jordan--I was going to say the same thing as Jenn...try offering the pieces of that knitting set separately as well as an entire set. I know that there is no way I could afford a whole set, but someone could. And, some people have a bag that works for them, but would love a needle roll or notion bag..or both. I have a needle roll, but I was just thinking last night that I could use a bigger notion bag.
I'm so excited to see what all is stocking at TUWS! There are some great guests, that's for sure.
However, my PP is going to be happy, but I'm not so much. The earliest I get home from yoga is 9:35, and that's where I'll be Wed.

April--hopefully the eye thing turns out to be nothing major. I will be thinking of J when she has her appt next month.

Hannah--I've been thinking of Ben as well. Thanks for the update.

Megan---You had me with quite a few of your posts. You are a funny girl. Especially your post in response to Esther's post. (referenced below)
Congrats on renting your house!!
Oh, and Blake in a walker already...uh-oh.

Esther--your comment to Megan about the renter trying to pick her up was hilarious. Thanks for the laugh.

Amy--ITA--we would have such a fun playdate if all of us met and our kiddos got to hang out for the day.

I know there is a new mommy, but I got so lost in the posts that I can't remember her name.
If you're reading this mama, and welcome!! You've come to the right place to score a few BSRBs for your DS. SS about his allergies, but glad that you finally found a solution!

Sara---I missed the board today. Not having my laptop is the pits. I wish you lived closer, too. I need tech support right next door.
I loved your post with all of the acronyms. My DH has zero idea what we talk about on here, and he could care less. He still can't remember what LOL means when someone sends him a text or email with that acronym. (I'm dead serious.)
Hopefully the laptop is back in order tomorrow night.

Silke-Your soakers a so cute!! Nice work!!

Heather--Your knitting is beautiful. If you decide that the choco or bananafish shorties aren't going to work out....you can let me know. Did you knit them for Gabi or for another lucky baby?
I love your new avi. She is a beautiful little girl.

I don't know if I can remember anything else. I'm surprised I remembered this much after how my memory has been operating today. In addition to my stove incident, I left my water bottle and cell phone at home when I went to yoga. I got everything together and put them down to get my coat on and walked right out the door without them.

Anyway...night ladies and I'll check in at some point tomorrow. I'll probably have to lurk until naptime.

mrsdi is offline   Reply With Quote