Old 02-20-2009, 06:23 AM   #11
MommyScott
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: BASICally Fluffy Friday

Quote:
Originally Posted by maman08 View Post
I realize that at this point I'm still just talking to myself, but two observations from today:

- Whatever it is that our upstairs neighbor is using his hammer drill on every day at 10:30 in the middle of DS's nap is probably too broken to keep trying to fix up, and should be burned. Possibly with the neighbor added to the bonfire.
- No disrespect intended, but one of these days I would love to live somewhere that I don't have to listen to the call to prayer four times a day (there is a fifth, but it's at dawn and I'm usually not awake to hear it). It's cool at first, but after a few years it's starting to grate on my nerves.

There, now no more complaining for me today. I just had to get that out. On to happier thoughts, like how cute Tessa must be and when we'll get to see pictures of her!
I've lived in an apartment 7 1/2 years now and I know what you mean about neighbors and annoying noises

Quote:
Originally Posted by melissamomof3girls View Post
Morning Ladies.

Girls are coughing like crazy. all three of them. My poor husband was ready to put his ear plugs in yesterday while he was trying to work here on the computer. I feel so bad for them. DD1 & 2 wouldn't even eat breakfast again this morning. I thought dd2 was getting better but she's puny this morning.

On a good note, my parents are coming to babysit tonight while dh and I go out to a date night with some Christian comedy speakers I guess. Not real sure what to expect. I feel terrible leaving my sick girls at home but need a little break.

I was going to mention something about not seeing you on here yesterday but this morning when I caught up on yesterday's thread...I saw your post! YEAH FLO!!!! Can't wait to hear more.

WOTB: TFF w/ KL Doubler w/ thirsties cover
sorry your kiddos are sick

God hasn't called me to be successful. He's called me to be faithful. - Mother Teresa
MommyScott is offline   Reply With Quote