View Single Post
Old 02-20-2009, 06:49 AM   #13
my1hd
Registered Users

Re: BASICally Fluffy Friday

Quote:
Originally Posted by maman08 View Post
Oh yay, I'm not just talking to myself! I haven't tried ATG AIOs or the BG AIOs, so I can't really help there, sorry. I know Faith loves her BG organic AIOs. If it were me I'd probably get some more pfs, maybe a couple of cute dyed or embellished pfs to liven the stash up a bit.

Ok if i buy prefolds we will have almost 100% prefold stash. not countingght dipes. DH is not a huge prefold fan but considering I'm the one home he doesn's change that much, its not really a huge deal. Does anyone have a whole stash of prefolds? (not counting nights? Oh and what size do i get my very chunky 2 ,y old. I have infants for stuffing. 1 dz ll capris, anyone who saw my pic the other day thats what she was wearing, and regulars. The regs do not fit right at all (way to long and not nearly wide enough.)and the capris have very little growing room. would the toddler smalls be a good size with lots of growing room? this is just waaayy to many desicions for me lol. I have a bunch of stuff ccut to sew but i haven't got to actually sewing them yet.
my1hd is offline   Reply With Quote