Old 02-20-2009, 07:02 AM   #17
princemelissas
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: BASICally Fluffy Friday

Quote:
Originally Posted by my1hd View Post
Ok if i buy prefolds we will have almost 100% prefold stash. not countingght dipes. DH is not a huge prefold fan but considering I'm the one home he doesn's change that much, its not really a huge deal. Does anyone have a whole stash of prefolds? (not counting nights? Oh and what size do i get my very chunky 2 ,y old. I have infants for stuffing. 1 dz ll capris, anyone who saw my pic the other day thats what she was wearing, and regulars. The regs do not fit right at all (way to long and not nearly wide enough.)and the capris have very little growing room. would the toddler smalls be a good size with lots of growing room? this is just waaayy to many desicions for me lol. I have a bunch of stuff ccut to sew but i haven't got to actually sewing them yet.
Have you tried GMDs? I *think* they are wider than other prefolds. The toddler shorts probably wouldn't be bad either, but I've never tried them so I can't say from experience. Also, flats are good too because you really can fold them to fit your LO. My stash is 95% prefolds/flats. I have some AIOs/Pockets for DH and some fitteds for nights and the diaper bag.
princemelissas is offline   Reply With Quote