View Single Post
Old 02-20-2009, 08:24 AM   #15
yogababes
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Please help me, lack of sleep is killing us...

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Aimee* View Post
Oh, totally, Mama!

My first was so easy. He slept through the night at 3 months, then we moved him into his own bed at 18 months by just saying "you're in your own bed now" and he was all "okay" and that was it. Now he lays in his race car bed, and sleeps. That's it.

I really am upset because all of this is making DH not want anymore kids. He'd promised me 1 more, and I was going to talk him into 2 more, but now he's saying he doubts he could handle 1 more with these issues. AND I cant get pregnant again until he's sleeping well. And I wanted to get pregnant in a few months
This is my story exactly!!! DS was/ is such a great sleeper (even though he dropped his nap @ like 26MO.!) DD refuses to sleep at night unless she has my boob in her mouth. I wouldn't mind co-sleeping her if she would actually SLEEP, and my body HURTS!! like sore hips and shoulders from side sleeping... DH was always the "huge" family cheer-leader but right now he's like ummm?
And she is a seriously persistent crier, no make that screamer... she SCREAMS! it's awful. The tool I've been using to cope is to imagine her as a teen, all grown up and wanting nothing to do with me... It makes her baby needs a little less stressful... Someday, someday she will sleep...
As far as your original question, I haven't tried the "gentle removal" yet, I have to get that book again...