View Single Post
Old 02-22-2009, 12:45 AM   #1
momof6plus3
Registered Users

My Mood:
Question HELP me identify this baby blanket please, I need to get another

I will post a pic tomorrow, she is sleeping with it at the moment.

It is plush on one side, not minky though. It feels like a high quality stuffed animal fur feels and the other side is a sateen stuff. The thing that makes it different is that it has little stuffed hearts on 2 of the corners. One is about 4 inches and the other is a tiny 1 inch stuffed heart, both are made of the plush stuff. This was actually a hand me down and was purchase new a few years ago, the person does not have any ideas where because it was a gift from ? It's kinda periwinkle color. The tag is nothing but a shred of white fabric and the writing is gone.

Ava calls it BB and will NOT sleep with out it. She drags it around like Linus and I am really wishing I had about 3 more of those suckers. I washed it and forgot to switch loads and it wasn't dry all the way by bed time. OMG...she cried for the whole time and I ended up giving it to her still a little damp. We have 4 other blankets that have sateen like stuff on one side and a very soft velour type fabric on the other side. They are not BB! She won't take them. BB makes her happy when she gets a boo boo or if she gets pushed down by one of the other girls or big brother takes a toy from her.