View Single Post
Old 02-22-2009, 05:56 AM   #41
StaceyS
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Journey to Conception group grads!

Nahhh Kirsten not a loser! It is SO very cool to see how incredibly DARK those equates are now.

I just took my last 2 tests, I think. I feel the need to turn this over to God now. I took my time doing that, but have been praying all along.
I get my results tomorrow from the repeat beta from 12 dpo. I feel His peace all over me now, though, so I think this is going to be all right.

I took a first response rapid results test yesterday and the second one today. They are supposed to be really insensitive measuring prob 50-100miu's of hcg and today I got a GREAT line on it. Yesterday's was good...not faint at all but I wanted darker. LOL
I am also getting solid PINK lines on $ store tests. I think these tests are only good after you miss an AF. I am 14dpo and have only been getting solid lines on them for a few days now.

I have virtually no symptoms whatsoever. It was worrying me, but now, i think I'll be greatful for it. I usually get MS about 6 weeks, so we'll see.
Right now, I only get queasy when I need to eat something. I make sure to have protein then as it keeps the nausea away. Did you know that yet Crystal????
Oh, and my breasts are sore but usually only at the end of the day. Occasionally my nipples hurt and get sensitive but not too often.
I am still having trouble sleeping. If I get woken up from a sleep no matter what the time or how long I have been sleeping, I can NOT get back to sleep. I thought you're supposed to be exahusted in the first tri????

Ok, off to worship the Lord and thank Him for this wonderful blessing He's given me.
We love him, because he first loved us.<>< 1 John 4:19
StaceyS is offline   Reply With Quote