Old 02-23-2009, 01:03 PM   #27
pcolamomtothefifth
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Back to the Grind Sbish Monday

Quote:
Originally Posted by WynneBabies View Post
Anyone care to describe the mustard color to me? It's really hard to tell online what it looks like. Also, how bright is the squash?
I think the mustard is a dark olive or army green in the new wool but I don't have the shorts here anymore and they are being replaced with teal otw. I have the old mustard and they are a less dense army green imo. The old squash was too bright for us and we passed them on but the new squash, I just don't know except for the pics on sloomb.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForCryingOutLoud View Post
I just check the shipping ... they all should be here today! The seconds, too! She shipped on Saturday

Sbish confession..
I used not to like the fitteds because they were all bought FSOT and very crunchy. Now that I have my own and use ecover fabric softener they are still soft and lovely! I love how stretchy they are too.

Oh yes Friday should be a sbish stash picture day!

It is snowing here, but not 2 feet thank goodness. But still snowing enough to be a pain in the butt!
Woo hoo for sbish fluffy mail! I want pics! So I can
I loved my sbish fitteds, I had the hemp until the serging bothered DS. Do you have the hemp or the cotton now? I am thinking about them again.

Christen, mama to William V, April 11, 2007

& Madeleine Jane, February 10, 2010

pcolamomtothefifth is offline   Reply With Quote