View Single Post
Old 02-23-2009, 05:52 PM   #1
Esthersmommy's Avatar
Esthersmommy
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Fort Worth, TX
Posts: 1,876
My Mood:
Need some input mama's....

My 6 month old was crawling around while I was cleaning, and within a short time managed to get a hold of a washable marker and chew on the ink end.

Do I need to call poison control/ take her to ER? Or is this not a concern?
__________________
Rosie, English born and bred, Wife to Josh, Mama to her all American daughters, the delightful little lady Esther Rose (April 06) , Sweet cuddly monkey Rachel (August 08) and sweet little Joel Athanasius (Nov 2010)
Esthersmommy is offline   Reply With Quote