View Single Post
Old 02-24-2009, 09:32 AM   #68
ImaKissNCarryMom
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: *LOOKIE* A FS0T Checklist & Helpful Hints for All *LOOKIE*

I wasn't sure if I was gonna like this thread initially...but I found it's been extremely informative and it tells me as a new seller what I need to have in my listings from now on. While I may not include every detail that's on here 'cause honestly, that would take a long time and it would make posting on here not worth it to me...(I have THE slowest computer)...but I'm always always one for answering all pm's, questions, etc. I think that if ppl would just be courteous to each other and include as much info. as is applicable to their post, we'd be sooo much better off. And I would LOVE to see a regulated description of what constitutes, euc, vguc, guc, and fuc....it would be sooo much easier to sell. I don't want to list that my dipes are better than they actually are to someone else! Anyways, keep up the good work! Definitely worth sticky-ing, esp. for newbies! I was totally lost when I started on here. (and please please spell out brand names...I hate checking on that huge list of acronyms!)