Thread: Packed Lunches
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2009, 10:12 AM   #55
BabyLuvinMama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Packed Lunches

I also have a Picky DH so making lunch for him is sometimes tricky since he REALLY dislikes most condiments. However I have found if I give him a Few different choices to chose from he is usually happy.

*when I make soups, Chillis, and stews I make sure I pull out 1 or 2 portions and Stick it in the freezer in a Microwave safe container Labled so all he has to do is tell me which one he wants to take the night before and I pull it out for his lunch.
*I buy Pita Pockets put it in a zip bag, then put in a sectioned container some meat, cheese, salad, and Raw veggies then he can make it how he wants but at least I know its all there if he wants it and NOTHING gets soggy.
*I also make up soup put it in his Thermos (we have one MARKED for lunch one for coffee lol) and put a Note on it of what soup is in it. It usually stays warm until he gets to lunch around 1pm that and some Oyster crackers hes usually good.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
For my Kids I do alot of Pita pockets and let them CHOSE what they want in it. Some pick to make a Pita Pocket Pizza, some chose to make a sandwich My oldest adds Melted cheese to the Pita to drip into her Soup

Hope this helped a little

**happy cooking**
BabyLuvinMama is offline   Reply With Quote