Thread: Packed Lunches
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2009, 11:12 AM   #55
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: Packed Lunches

I also have a Picky DH so making lunch for him is sometimes tricky since he REALLY dislikes most condiments. However I have found if I give him a Few different choices to chose from he is usually happy.

*when I make soups, Chillis, and stews I make sure I pull out 1 or 2 portions and Stick it in the freezer in a Microwave safe container Labled so all he has to do is tell me which one he wants to take the night before and I pull it out for his lunch.
*I buy Pita Pockets put it in a zip bag, then put in a sectioned container some meat, cheese, salad, and Raw veggies then he can make it how he wants but at least I know its all there if he wants it and NOTHING gets soggy.
*I also make up soup put it in his Thermos (we have one MARKED for lunch one for coffee lol) and put a Note on it of what soup is in it. It usually stays warm until he gets to lunch around 1pm that and some Oyster crackers hes usually good.
For my Kids I do alot of Pita pockets and let them CHOSE what they want in it. Some pick to make a Pita Pocket Pizza, some chose to make a sandwich My oldest adds Melted cheese to the Pita to drip into her Soup

Hope this helped a little

**happy cooking**
BabyLuvinMama is offline   Reply With Quote