View Single Post
Old 03-05-2009, 11:18 AM   #83
crystalannski
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Journey to Conception group grads!

I thought I'd post a little update in here!

I've been in the process of finding an ob that delivers at the hospital I want to go to, it's been no easy task but I 'think' I've finally found one! Now I just have to hope that I like her! I think I'll be alright even if she's not perfect since we plan on getting doula anyway. I meet with a nurse at her office on the 16th and we'll go over what I'm looking for and so on.

Besides that I've been feeling pretty good the past day or so. Yesterday I even stayed up till 11 (which is much better then my usual 8:30-9) and I only got mildly queasy. Today I've been pretty much all good. I'm still having trouble eating but my trouble now is that the only thing I can tolerate eating is CRAP. Cereal, poptarts, pizza, rootbeer floats, velveta cheese and chips... I went from a super healthy diet to this and this is just not like me but it's either this or I don't eat anything! I'm hoping that as I start feeling better I'll be able to start eating better too, I don't want to get as big as a house! Anyway that's about it here, how's everyone else been?
crystalannski is offline   Reply With Quote