View Single Post
Old 03-09-2009, 08:45 AM   #200
WeeEssentials
Registered Users
Formerly: cmarie14
seller

My Mood:
Re: MALWARE is back! virus just tried to download on my computer!!

Ugh. I got it too, yesterday, when I typed in diaperswappers.com in my FF browser and then logged in. The pop up came up right after I logged in and it took me to another site when I tried to "X" out. At least I know what to do now, but I'm very disappointed in the admin response to this problem. I understand it may be a difficult fix (admittedly, I am not super-computer savvy, though I do have a pretty good idea of what is going on, and my husband, the network admin and webmaster, is in agreement with the others on this board.)

The thing is, you gotta communicate with your customers, and since we are the ones that click the sponsored ads and create ad revenue, and many of us also pay money to advertise on the site, if you don't communicate with us, people are going to start leaving the site permanently - both those who advertise and those who click on the advertisement. If DS can't at least garner a little trust in keeping us up to date with their efforts to squelch this, people aren't going to bother coming back, and there will be warnings all over the web about the problems DS had, so no new customers, either.

Eh.

Make it reusable! Wipe Solution, Wipes, Mama Cloth, Wet Bags, Unpaper towels, Food Baggies, & more!
WeeEssentials on Etsy
Gabe 3-06, Ezra 9-08, & Madeline 5-10 and Abigail 12/12!