Old 03-09-2009, 09:26 PM   #524
cobbfamily
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: Oklahoma Mamas, check in here!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gladeofmelons View Post
Thanks, mama
We are going to buy , but will rent in the interim, probably for about 3-6 months while we look at houses, build up our down payment a little more, and just generally get to know the area. So I guess that our most immediate need is a reasonable rental. It's only the 3 of us (DH, me and DS), but we have a BIG dog-- 80lbs. I've been looking at apartments on-line alot lately, and between the short-lease requirement, and the dog, no one wants us . Any thoughts would be really appreciated.
Oh, and DH will be working at the Children's hospital. I think that's in downtown OKC, right?
Have you tried craigslist for rentals. I all so know if you want to live in edmond. My sister in-law new house area is pretty nice. It in Deer creek schools. I will try to see what I find around here. I do know of a deplex three doors down for rent it 775 for 3bedroom 2bath 2 car gauge, I all so belive it 1500 sq ft like mine. I can get you a number if you want. I also know they allow dog but I dont know size of dog. It know the same company as mine. Do you want to buy new or older? That will help me see what out there for you. If I get to nosey just tell me. lol I like to help. lol
cobbfamily is offline   Reply With Quote