Thread: Stinky hemp?
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2007, 08:14 PM   #1
Irish Mama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Stinky hemp?

One of my friends has me terrified to use hemp. She said she got terrible stink issues with it that nothing would cure. And from what I've gathered while perusing these boards and others, she's not alone. For that reason, I've avoided buying hemp.

Until I realized that all my beautiful BP have hemp in the soakers. D'oh! (I hadn't been paying attention when I put them on my Christmas list.) And sure enough, I think I may already have noticed some stink with one of them today. But other than that, I LOVE my BP, and as I was saying in an earlier thread today, am considering buying one of their AIO packages. However, if stink is going to be an issue, I don't want to waste my money, since I imagine stinky hemp isn't exactly resellable.

So...is there a way to avoid hemp stink? I suppose there is no one-size-fits-all solution here, but I'm wondering if anyone has found something that works. I think we have moderately hard water (based on the fact that we sometimes get rusty stains in our shower and we don't have a water softener), which I'm sure makes a difference.

Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks!

Irish Mama is offline   Reply With Quote