View Single Post
Old 03-20-2009, 03:45 PM   #9
mommabritt
Registered Users
seller

Location: Currently MO; but wherever the Marines send us. SoCal at heart.
My Mood:
Re: "done" or "not done"?? LONNGG......

Good advice mamas.

My gyn is not concerned about a pregnancy. He is concerned about the edging of the IUD (?). As far as my marriage is concerned, not an issue. We have a very solid marriage and we both accept that divorce is not an option. Ever. Like I said, if DH spends some time thinking about it and he truly feels like he is ready, then I would never push for a fourth child. There is something not right about that. About adoption, I think DH would rather do the fostering. He is sweet and a wonderful father, and would be the perfect soft guy to help a kiddo out while they wait for their forever home. But, we are military and I am not sure we are great candidates for this.

As for praying about it, I do. All the time. That God would show me what he wants for my life and for my family. My husband is not a prayer. I would gladly accept lots more but the reality is our finances would suffer. I feel like one more would make me feel complete. Then he could have the vasectomy!

I was just really looking for advice on how to know when your done... Personally, not my DH.

***IDSO Salt Water Sandals- White, Toddler 7***
mommabritt is offline   Reply With Quote