View Single Post
Old 03-21-2009, 06:28 AM   #14
3rockstars
Registered Users
Formerly: FaeryGnomeHome
seller

Re: "done" or "not done"?? LONNGG......

Well I'm single with 3 children and no job and struggling to make ends meet. So yeah, done. But honestly, all my personal situation aside, I really feel done. My family is complete. My 3 are it for me. We JUST barely fit in my car. We just barely fit in our house. We have a rhythm down for our days and outings. I don't want to shake that up and a baby right now would just be a burden. I am turning 28 in 2 weeks and I know that I will feel some sadness when I hit 35 and I feel like I am getting beyond baby years(not that older moms can't have babies but I personally told myself years ago that i wouldn't attempt children beyond 35 so in my mind, that's my cut-off date) but I feel like my time is done. And when I am 35, my girls will be 14, 11, and 8 so adding a baby to that mix just doesn't seem right to me. I'm finished. I'm looking forward to being out of diapers and having them need me less and listening to their boyfriend troubles and taking them on girly dates to get our nails done. I'm down with tantrums and diapers and leaky boobs and wakefulness at night.