View Single Post
Old 03-21-2009, 05:00 PM   #24
OKKiddo
Registered Users

Re: OxyClean + Vinegar -----> WOWSA!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shureeg View Post
thanks for the tip. however, i do find that oxyclean and dawn always get the stinky's out!
I used the oxy and dawn combo and it failed me with these particular inserts. In fact, the inserts arrived to me with what *appeared* to be dried on poop. I washed them and the dried on stuff went away but the stink prevailed through every stripping technique I'd used in the past. I used vinegar, lemon juice, sun, oxyclean, dawn, bleach, baking soda, and tto. The only thing I didn't try was Bac Out or RLR (I think that's what it is) because I don't know of a place nearby that sells it and I hate waiting for things to arrive--I'm so impatient, lol!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassylilmama View Post
bought some oxyclean to give this a try, gonna wait til the kids are in bed though just in case it goes crazy on me.
Good luck with your experiment! Remember lots of vinegar and a full scoop of oxyclean gets the best reaction! (And I totally get not wanting your kids to see you do it because then they might see what else they can do it with and then you'd have your own chem lab explosion )
OKKiddo is offline   Reply With Quote