View Single Post
Old 03-21-2009, 08:58 PM   #30
OKKiddo
Registered Users

Re: OxyClean + Vinegar -----> WOWSA!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by manymillers8 View Post
This is a homeschooler's dream. Yeah, nothing of mine stinks, but we may have to do it anyway just to see what happens. LOL My boys are crazy about fizzing/foaming/exploding ANYTHING, so this might actually make them interested in cd-ing.
LOL! Yep, I think they'd get a kick out of it. Do a contest of who can get the biggest fizz (not boom!) with a prefold, lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RebeccaMomof3 View Post
oohhh I have some stained GMD light browns that I bought off FSOT that have stink issues....I am thinking I should buy some more oxyclean and try this!
Definitely worth giving a try! I was going to toss my microfiber inserts that came free with the dipes but then after this, I can't tell the difference between them and the new ones I paid big money for!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EarthyBee View Post
I'll have to give this a shot on our sock monkey embroidered shirt I can't get the stain out of. Reading this reminds me of how I clean silver... with chalk and vinegar.. it bubbles and fizzes. I'll give it a whirl.
Hey, I didn't know that about chalk and vinegar! I know you can eat chalk for constipation--and I'm seriously considering grinding it up and sneaking it into my son's food the next time he is given a grape by a parent who didn't listen to my instructions (NO GRAPES/GRAPE JUICE/RAISINS or we have the runs for weeks!).
OKKiddo is offline   Reply With Quote