Crazy, overly paranoid question about EpiPen
Both of my children [so far] have never been stung by anything so I don't know if they are allergic or not.
But I do know that some children and adults can have severe reactions that require an epipen to be carried with them. But it needs prescribed.
So if a person IS severely allergic and goes into anaph. shock and only has a matter of minutes, but you don't know, what can you do?
I always thought it might be good to just carry one for the "first" sting if ever it happens "just in case"...
What are your thoughts on this whole allergic reaction thing?
Terra: Housewife Extraordinaire to y all male brood. Husband Eric. Sons David & Aaron!
Making the journey through ASD, ADHD, SPD, anxiety, Depression, and ITP with my special needs son
Read about our adventures!