OK Freaking out DS ate.....
Hi lady's Ok my little 8 mo. DS got ahold of one of my nursing pads. Ya know the disposable ones that ( I now know ) Have those crystals in them that soak up liquid. He only had it for a couple min,. but he tore it open and had the cotton all over his mouth. I cleaned him up but when I did I realized the cotton had those crystals in it and they swelled up w/ liquid. I'm sure he must have ingested some. Should I call the doc? Is he gonna be ok?? Has anyone had exp. w/ this??? I feel so dumb! Why in the world did I let him see it? I was right there and could have avoided this. I thought it was just tissue and cloth and didn't realize he could rip it open so fast. I should have ran right over and grabbed it away from him. Please helpo me w/ any info on what it could do to his tummy.... poison??? ahhhhh