View Single Post
Old 04-25-2006, 04:32 PM   #1
Trishalynn
Banned
seller

My Mood:
questions about lots of baby stuff lol

I'm hitting 36 weeks tomorrow and have a few questions for those experienced ones out there lol. I'm measuring about 3 weeks ahead, now do a lot of people measure ahead in pregnancy? (this is my third) My Ob has me going for a fetal assesment tomorrow night to check the size of the baby. I'm almost wishing to have this baby this week, lol, but thats just cause I"m so uncomfy, I'd rather wait till baby's ready! Also I feel that baby's movements have decreased a lot, I can still feel him/her moving, but not nearly as much as it did even a few days ago? Right now my feeling is as long as I can feel him/her moving some that I'll just wait till my fetal assesment tomorrow and see what they say there or should I go to the hospital? I"m also wondering if this is the time in the pregnancy when baby starts to slow down in movements anyway and thats just what happened? I'm just terrified that they're going to find something wrong at the fetal assesment tomorrow. Its rediculous, cause I've done a bunch of tests and see my OB regularily and everything is checking out normal outside of the measuring big. (I lost a child at 34 pg. due to Trisomy 18, so the last few weeks of pregnancy freak me out big time and I just have this obsessive need to go into labour, lol who doesn't though at this time? But it just makes me feel better when I can see the baby and know that he/she is ok!) Thanks!!
Trisha
Trishalynn is offline   Reply With Quote