View Single Post
Old 05-28-2006, 11:17 PM   #6
mommy2zander
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: What's your wash 'n' wear routine with pockets?

We have the pockets in one basket & the inserts in another... fun cute baskets (that were on clearance) on the bookshelf in the living room...

we used to keep the dipes & inserts in the changing table dresser (in the playroom on the mainfloor, we co-sleep, so no nursery), but we realised we did most of the changing in the living room anyway, so moved them...

we stuff the diapers as needed, depending on day (2 inserts), night (3) or close to bed time, (just one!)...

I have also heard of people color coding day & night or number of inserts, so they can all be pre-stuffed!! We don't mind stuffing them as we go, it's part of our routine! That & grab a wipe or two by the kitchen sink & wet it down...

I believe the recommendation is always to remove the inserts to wash, which we do... & we throw them all together (along with the cloth wipes) into the wet bag...

I remember playing with our dipes while waiting for our ds to arrive! Stuffing, putting them in the drawer, etc... Won't be long & you will be able to find out what works best for your family!!
mommy2zander is offline   Reply With Quote