View Single Post
Old 05-29-2006, 01:38 AM   #7
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: What's your wash 'n' wear routine with pockets?

I take all inserts out and store them all together. I don't wash the pail liner b/c I worry that it holds too much water in it (have to empty it out) and don't want to risk that detergent being in my dipers. I try to throw it in w/ towels or something else. Anyway, I do prestuff all my diapers. I usually do this in the morning after Ethan's breakfast and he's playing. I have them all ready to go and I have a special way of "coding" my nighttime diapers. I use bumGenius for nighttime and I have a special way of fastening the tabs to let us know its a "night time" diaper. I like to have them all ready to go at any time. We change him on top of a dresser, so the first two drawers are dedicated to diaper stuff. I keep them there. When we move, if I have room, I'll keep them all in a big basket next to the changing area, to give me more drawer space as he grows.
Kelly, coffee addicted internet junkie married to my navy man Scott, and mama to Ethan 12.25.05 and Lucas 6.10.08
Adorn- nursing/babywearing necklaces, jewelry, beaded watches, and wine charms. Click me!
Kelolsen-and-Padawan is offline   Reply With Quote