View Single Post
Old 05-29-2006, 11:42 PM   #48
nikkiw319
Registered Users
seller

Re: If you're trying to get Little Lambs to email you back....

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacted

Seems that she had a nice management job with an online company, hired her husband to be a truck driver for her company (she was his boss), then he popped the question, she quit her job (who does that? - if anything, I'd keep my job to pay for the wedding!), then had a baby immediately, and went out on the road WITH the baby to be a long-haul truck driver with him! Ok, so just with my background in social work and issues, it seems that this guy that she married is quite the abuser and maybe has her in some sort of very abusive situation that she's taking out on the rest of us. Seems plausible, given the incredible nastiness that this formerly nice person has given in to. And her diapers suck too, which I guess they didn't used to? Maybe it's all a cry for help! But if it's not and I'm being too dreamy about this...let's get this gal kicked off eBay!!!

https://rn.ftc.gov/pls/dod/wsolcq$.startup?Z_ORG_CODE=PU01

Kristine
Single mother to 3
Well I'm a social worker who quit my job and started popping out babies when I married my truck driver husband... and he's never been anywhere near abusive. My background in social work doesn't really give me that impression, just that their not very nice people when it comes to business practices. I do feel for everyone who has lost money to her. I've never tried them, never heard any stunning reviews that made me want to try them
nikkiw319 is offline   Reply With Quote