Old 02-03-2007, 10:25 AM   #6
GoddessWifeMom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: This site is BAD for my PP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooey View Post
OMG it was you that got the Ky slot! I sooo wanted it, and I already freakin have a a pair! How crazy am I I am suppose to have that cheer set in my hands right now Laides this is why you should NEVER fude with your mailman! Yesteday we were home all day and the sneaky butt put the mail in the box and there was a slip that said I could pick up my package (from Heather) on monday at the PO How horrible is that? No I have to wait all weekend I have to know what colorway purewool your using!? OMG a varagited colorway cheer skirt is going to be TDF! Don't tell anyone (especially the DH's) how much we paid for those cheer sets though Okay? Oh and if those fluffymail pants still dont fit......PLEASE let me know!!
Oh that sucks your mailman is a dip. Well you're in the same boat as me then because we don't even have mail delivery on Saturdays in Canada.

The Pink Panther are going to be AMAZING! I can't wait I just LOVE that bright pink.

I'm getting the cheer set done in the Selene colorway. I think it's going to be awesome. She's going to do the solid in either black or pink. Then the soaker and the other pleats on the skirt in the Selene.

I had to get it done in that because it's just been sitting here after I got it and she really doesn't need more longies but that skirt if TDF!

And with the leg warmers she can actually wear it here in Canada even though it's cold right now. Then wear it in the spring/summer without them it's perfect!

On hno way I'm not telling how much it was DH would kill me!

Amanda actually got the Fluffymail longies sorry I forgot to PM you back and let you know.