View Single Post
Old 02-03-2007, 07:46 PM   #15
megincl's Avatar
Registered Users
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 468
My Mood:
Re: Another pee pee thread... *Went to ER*

to you and your boy!

I would definitely check for build up and then also consider bleaching your dipes. If there's bacteria or anything like that on the dipes, you need bleach to kill it, horrible as it sounds. DS has yeast in his gut so his dipes often need a dose of bleach to kill the stuff that grows when they are left in the pail. It only takes a capful or two.....Then do an extra rinse or two as well.

Good luck!
megincl is offline   Reply With Quote