View Single Post
Old 05-30-2006, 10:12 AM   #6
bfoster2000
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: First nursing bra?

I spent a couple of hundred dollars on various bras when I first started with DJ. Believe it or not, the one I finally found that I absolutely adore came from Walmart for $11...I believe it's Bestform Comfort Sport or something like that. I'm large (42DD!) and these are SOOoooo comfortable. They have the padded shoulders and wide bands, the cups are easy to undo one-handed, the cups stay where they're supposed to (I have a couple of Playtex bras that I'm falling out of after an hour or so!), and although the cups are not padded or anything, they are several layers of fabric so they can absorb a little bit of a leak before showing anything. Great for later in the nursing relationship when I quit wearing pads. And even though I machine wash/dry them, they have held up incredibly well. I think I have 5 of them that I've been wearing for more than 2 years now and they're still in excellent shape. It looks like I'll have to get some more when this baby comes because the old ones are getting too tight so I'm going to need the next size up but otherwise, these look like they could go another couple of years. Oh, and did I mention they were only $11!
bfoster2000 is offline   Reply With Quote