View Single Post
Old 05-30-2006, 06:29 PM   #13
Shanna
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Ped appt left me in tears..hmph

I'm sooo sorry! Fire him! Find a ped you can trust and feel comfortable asking any question, no matter how silly you might think they sound (not that these were silly). This guy sounds like a total jerk!!

And what does antihistamine have to do with the price of tea in China? I mean, you didn't mention any breathing or allergy issues, where did THAT diagnosis come from? In regards to the reflux, do you try to keep DS upright after he eats? Does that seem to help? Have you ever given any thought to cosleeping? Baby might get a lot better rest, and you probably will too.

Just brainstorming some thoughts here. Hugs to you and a big ole' finger to your ped!

PS. The best piece of advice I've ever been given is to trust yourself as a Mom. NO ONE knows your baby better than you!!!

Shanna is offline   Reply With Quote