Thread: Carseat gurus
View Single Post
Old 02-19-2007, 03:42 PM   #2
jenn5388
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Carseat gurus

wow.. If you are that bothered by it i'd just stay away from her. if she's not willing to listen, there's not much you can do. You could call the police, but I don't know if that would cause more problems for you or not. My daughter has been FF since she was about 8 months old. Not the Ideal Situation for sure, I know, but in my case, it couldn't be helped. Just happy we didn't leave the house but once a week maybe, and that was just down to the store. but anyway, if it were me, I just wouldn't talk to her anymore if something she does bothers you that much.

Out of curiousity, what kind of FF seat can't be turned around? Besides boosters, all of them could be turned around I thought. I have a Britax now and that one can even be turned around, and it's huge! lol

I don't know what would be worse... I know people that stopped using seats all together when thier kids turn around 4 or 5 years old, just because you used to be able to do that, and boosters were more so the child could see out the window better.

Good luck with what you decide to do.
jenn5388 is offline   Reply With Quote