View Single Post
Old 05-31-2009, 01:06 AM   #9
JollyHolly
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Chicagoland moms- anyone use Homefirst?

I take my kiddos to Homefirst and actually had my DS at home with them. I love them. Dr. Rosi is my favorite, he attended my birth by request and was awesome! I'd say my 2nd favorite is Dr. Zumhagen b/c he is very laid back and sensitive towards my concerns. I guess I'm the only one who is a little put off by Shatthauer- he always gives me strange vibes when I'm there.. Like he seems to be uncomfortable or preoccupied or something. FWIW, Shatthauer did my 6 week postpartum pap and it was great (for a pap I guess lol).

I use the Orland office, which is really nice. I really love the laid back atmosphere, and the nurse ( I think her name is Kathy) is always really nice to dd. I really love how supportive they are of the mamas and whole family atmosphere, you dont seem to be just a number at all, and very natural-minded! My doula liked Dr. Rosi so much at my birth, that she made him her pedi for her baby that is due any day!

Last edited by JollyHolly; 05-31-2009 at 01:09 AM.
JollyHolly is offline   Reply With Quote