View Single Post
Old 02-19-2007, 08:59 PM   #16
iris0110
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Non Vaxing Mamas! Help!

We are very lucky with the ped we use. He was my ped as a child, and while he is very open to our more natural parenting style (is a huge advocate for bfing both exclusively and extendedly and is anti circ) I think what helps the most is the fact that he has been battling it out with me since I was 5 yrs old. He knows my temperament at this point and knows how futile it is to fight me. I guess what I am saying is that he has given up. He knows I do my research and he can't scary me with chicken pox death stories. So he just doesn't bother anymore. It's nice. I don't know how the other peds in the office might handle it, luckily since the boys are very rarely sick we don't ever seem to need to see them. If one day Dr. H retired then I think we would consider switching to a family physician instead, as I know they tend to be more lient about these things.
iris0110 is offline   Reply With Quote